It’s Not You, It’s Me:
Shopper Promiscuity in Context
By: Rebecca Brooks
Continuing our conversation with marketers, our new eBook provides practical, real-world solutions to understanding how promiscuous shopping is affecting your brand.
In this paper...
- We lack the tools to talk about shopper decisions.
- Shoppers do not follow models or even repeat their own behavior.
- Promiscuity isn’t a state of mind, it’s the context of the purchase.
- Peel back the layers of promiscuity by identifying context dimensions.
- Reveal insights that target actionable ways to influence shoppers.