New Book from Alter Agents Gives Brands a Powerful New Approach to Understanding and Winning Customers
We’re excited to announce the launch of our new book, Influencing Shopper Decisions: Unleash the Power of Your Brand to Win Customers! In it, our Founder & CEO Rebecca Brooks and CSO Devora Rogers tackle the trends affecting shoppers and brands today, charting the course to how we can revolutionize consumer research to help clients grow market share and their bottom line.
—FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE—
Los Angeles, CA – 04 April 2022 – Market research and shopper insights experts from marketing research firm, Alter Agents, today announced the release of their new book Influencing Shopper Decisions: Unleash the Power of Your Brand to Win Customers, released by global publisher Kogan Page. Based on more than a decade of ground-breaking consumer research, the book guides readers to better understand how shopper decision making has transformed and how to best reach evolving audiences.
“Researchers Rebecca Brooks and Devora Rogers bring an unparalleled understanding of the shopper mindset and the keys to unlocking it,” said Peter Shankman, best-selling author, entrepreneur, speaker and founder of HARO. “No matter what kind of business professional you are, you must read this book to stay current with the market. Nobody explains the nature of the new shopper, and how to reach them, like these two experts do.”
The book covers how the shopper journey has been redefined by things like the rise of ecommerce, unbridled access to information and resources, and the pandemic-related acceleration of new consumer behaviors. Based on years of closely studying shoppers using multiple methodologies, including agile neuroscience and layering techniques to create holistic audience views, Influencing Shopper Decisions lays out a better way for brands to understand, interact and intersect with their key shopping audiences – no matter their industry or category.
Other topics covered include:
- Redefining the shopper journey and metrics for measuring changing shopper behavior
- Eliminating “Brand Narcissism” in consumer research and the threat it poses to marketing and insights departments
- Adapting to the rise of “Shopper Promiscuity” and how marketers and brands should approach this new reality
- Utilizing “Net Influence” and other strategies for better determining ROI to guide marketing investments
- Exploring how the market research industry has let brand tracking go astray, and how to get back on course
- Identifying shifting social values and the importance that a brand’s story has for a new generation of shoppers
- Providing strategies for market researchers, marketers and brand executives to transform approaches to win customers
The book was released digitally around the world and in print in Europe today by Kogan Page, the award-winning independent global publisher of business books since 1967. The book will be available in print in the United States beginning on April 26. Pre-orders are available here.
Thought Leadership Updates
Get updates in your email.